Senior Ruby Developer
- Participation in the full software development life cycle;
- Participation in the pre-sales activities;
- Project estimation, gathering requirements, participation in interviews with the customers;
- Participation in code reviews and meetings with the clients;
- Mentoring junior developers.
- 4+ years of web development experience;
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Ruby and Ruby frameworks;
- Proficiency in RDBMS: MySQL, PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/bootstrap, JS/CoffeeScript/React;
- Hands-on experience with RSpec and Cucumber test frameworks;
- Intermediate English.
At iTechArt, we started using the Ruby language 6 years ago. The dev team that stands at the emergence of this direction worked with other techs before switching to Ruby.
Now, the Ruby team consists of 70+ pros working on more than 15 projects across various domains, such as healthcare, healthy eating, advertising, insurance, music, food delivery, modeling, and auto business.
Every Friday, our experts host in-company Ruby MeetUps. At the event, they share live cases from implemented projects, discuss the latest news in the Ruby world, and watch videos from conferences.
Being a part of the Ruby community at iTechArt means working on first-rate projects and making the best of the opportunities for your professional growth.