Senior PHP Developer
- Participation in the full software development life cycle;
- Proposals analysis and developing technical solutions;
- Writing high-quality, well-documented code;
- Participation in the pre-sales activities;
- Project estimation, gathering requirements, participation in interviews with the customers;
- Participation in code reviews and meetings with the clients;
- Mentoring junior developers.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in commercial PHP web application development using Laravel or Symfony/Zend;
- Experience with React.js, Vue.js, Angular (will be a plus);
- Intermediate English;
- Experience in communicating with customers (preferred).
PHP is one of the first programming languages used in the company. Since 2010, we have been creating a dedicated team of PHP pros. Our PHP developers are constantly improving their knowledge and sharing it with co-workers, following the company’s culture.
Now, our team consists of 50+ PHP specialists working on 10+ projects in such domains as medicine, education, marketing, real estate, and video services. The work is carried out mainly in small teams, where each developer's contribution is noted and appreciated. We use various techs in our projects, including Laravel, Symfony, Magento 2, and Drupal. Our developers are also familiar with other languages, e.g., Python, Go, Ruby, and others.