Senior Node.js Developer
- Participation in the analysis of customer requirements, preparation of technical solutions, work planning and development of the project architecture;
- Development of new features, code refactoring, and redesign of existing functions;
- Writing tests;
- Communication with English-speaking customers when needed to discuss project solutions;
- Participation in the code review;
- If desired - participation in technical interviews and/or mentoring, knowledge sharing in dev2dev / meetup format (including external).
- 4+ years of web development experience;
- Knowledge of Node.js and JS frameworks: Express.js, Koa.js, Sails.js, Hapi.js, Nest.js, Next.js, Meteor.js, or similar;
- Familiar with REST API and JSON;
- Understanding of authorization and security (JSON web tokens (JWT));
- Strong database skills (MongoDB, MySQL/PostgreSQL);
- Intermediate (spoken) English, willingness to improve speaking and writing skills.
Node.js / Full-stack JS is one of the most widely used programming languages in the company's web development services.
We write clean code and use a modern tech stack, including Express.js, Koa.js, Sails.js, Hapi.js, Nest.js, Next.js, and Meteor.js. Our Node.js engineers are ready to work as full-stack developers and use other tools, such as React.js, Angular, Vue.js, and React Native for mobile app development.
Our JS programmers are part of the dream team, ready to get on non-trivial tasks!
Our credo – maximum of interesting and challenging tasks and minimum of bug fixing!
iTechArt hosts regular meetups where we discuss the latest news, complex project solutions, and reviews of new tools.