Senior Front-end Developer
- Analysis of customer requirements, preparation of technical solutions, work planning, and architecture design;
- New feature development, refactoring, and redesign of existing features;
- Discussion of design solutions directly with customers;
- Participation in code review;
- Writing the tests;
- Continuous integration;
- If desired - participation in technical interviews and/or mentoring, knowledge sharing at dev2dev, and internal/external meetups.
- Deep Angular experience (4+ years);
- Following best coding practices and standards;
- Ability to fast ramp up with new technologies;
- Intermediate+ English.
Will be an advantage:
- Node.js expertise;
- Experience working with RDBMS;
- Experience working with MongoDB.
iTechArt Group is a fast-growing outsourcing company in the custom software engineering area. Working at iTechArt Group is an opportunity to participate in web and mobile application development together with our clients, which are both emerging startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from Fortune 500.
Our key expertise is Finance, Wealth Management, Healthcare and Insurance, Online Education, E-commerce, Social Networking.
We are currently looking for a Senior Front-end Engineer for our Kyiv office.