Senior DevOps Engineer (Linux)
- Participation in estimation, planning, and development of project architecture;
- Refactoring and redesign of existing functions;
- Direct communication with English-speaking customers when needed to discuss project solutions;
- If desired - participation in technical interviews and/or mentoring, knowledge sharing in dev2dev/meet-ups format (including external).
- 4+ years of DevOps experience with a focus on Linux;
- Understanding of cloud computing, AWS, and Google Cloud;
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, CI/CD, Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of Python (preferred);
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum, Kanban);
- Intermediate English.
iTechArt works with startups, mainly those located in the USA and Western European countries, to help them attract investors and gain customer loyalty. We have a proven track record of raising several rounds of investments for our partners' products. In our work, we focus on non-trivial projects and a modern tech stack.
Our domains include FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, e-commerce, SaaS solutions, and more.
iTechArt hosts meetups where we discuss the latest news, complex project solutions, and reviews of new tools.
We are looking for a DevOps (Linux) engineer eager to grow professionally and ready to knock legacy code flat together with a team of enthusiastic pros.